**Updated on 21st Mar 2013: We are no longer supporting the complain case. However, you can still post your report for the general public to beware of your reported blogshops.**
Here’s what we do when we receive your complain:
Before we contact the reported blogshop, we will have to research, review and go through your report to see if there’s any missing information that we required. The procedures will then follows as below:
1) We will send an email to the stated blogshop, requesting them to resolve this within 3 days.
2) Your report will be filed as complaint.
3) We will follow up with you after 3 days to see if the complaint is resolved.
4) If we do not receive any response from the blogshop at all, the case will be classified as either complaint/scam and will be posted on our site including all our other channels.
5) If the blogshop resolved your complaint, it will be updated as case resolved.
** If you did receive the item that you bought but is not satisfied with the quality you got, you can also file a complain with us, but this will not classified as scam.
To submit a scam/complain, please login or click here to register.Unregistered users do not currently have permissions to use this form.